These pages highlight
what is available in the form of online books for the British Isles that
may assist you in your research. We have 3 projects in building stage
now and expect that the first, Family Chests will be finished the first
week of November, with the others to follow quickly behind. All presently
have substantial data online at this time.
- Ancient British And Welsh
Ancestry Of The Davis Family Of Roxbury, Massachusetts, by Joseph
- Beautiful Scotland, Photographs with descriptions of many places in Scotland
- A Biographical
Peerage Of The Empire Of Great Britain (in progress)
It is the object of the following work to give a rational account of
the Peerage of the Empire, in a lively and compressed form.
- Chapters from
the Family Chests
By Edward Walford, M.A., In Two Volumes, London, 1887
- Critical and Historical Essays ~ Volume I
Macaulay is indeed the prince of essayists, and his reign is unchallenged. "I still think--says Professor Saintsbury (Corrected Impressions, p. 89 f.)--that on any subject which Macaulay has touched, his survey is unsurpassable for giving a first bird's-eye view, and for creating interest in the matter. Read more
- Critical and Historical Essays
~ Volume II
- Isle of Wight, Among the numerous holiday resorts which claim the attention of the traveling public, the Isle of Wight will be found to possess attractions of very varied character.
- The Registers Parish
Church of Leeds From 1612 ~ 1639 (in progress)
The present Volume gives all the entries in the third and fourth Books
of the Leeds Parish Church Registers.
Baronetage of England (in progress)
Containing an account of all Existing English Baronets, 1828, Coat of
- The Reign of H. M. King George V, Bits of information and images during the Reign of H. M. King George V.
- Rulers of England 1066-1901, Artists renditions of Rulers of England
- Welsh in
Oneida County, New York
This is Electronic Edition 1.0 of the thesis, "The Welsh in
Oneida County, New York", originally presented in 1914 by Paul
Demund Evans to the Faculty of the Graduate School of Cornell
University for the degree of Master of Arts. Electronic Edition 1.0 is
available online in HTML format and as a download text version.
(Siloam Road Enterprises)